EVERYTHING RUNS THROUGH PAYROLL
Payroll is a function that every company must perform, but few enjoy. When it comes to your employees’ money, why not let the experts handle it?
Our specialists simplify the payroll process. We’ll help you manage deductions, adhere to specific tax regulations, and quickly address special circumstances like garnishments as soon as they arise. With easy-to-use web-based technology, you and your employees can track hours, request time off, and handle other administrative tasks quickly and efficiently.
ALL OF YOUR CRITICAL INFORMATION CAN BE ACCESSED AT ANY TIME AND IS SECURE.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Online payroll processing
Our online payroll solution includes payroll processing with direct deposit and debit. We offer paperless options for payroll administration, including e-pay stubs and electronic W-2 preparation and delivery.
View estimated invoices, updated in real time as you add employees or make other changes.
Our intuitive and self-service platform enables your employees to enroll in direct deposit, view pay stubs, change their status, view and print W-2s, and track paid time off.
Tax calculations, remittances and filings
We calculate and withhold federal, state and local payroll taxes. The withholdings are electronically remitted to the government on your behalf. We also file your payroll tax documents and offer electronic W-2 preparation and delivery.
With our payroll processing solution, we also manage unemployment taxes and process claims for you, reducing paperwork and administration time.
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION OF ALL HR FUNCTIONS
Time off tracking
Time off balances are updated in real time, making it easy for employees to manage time off.
- Dashboard displays an employee’s time-off balance, broken out by accrued, planned and taken hours
- Estimator gauge shows when hours are approaching the allowed maximum to help with future vacation planning
- Dynamic date ranges allow employees to select a future date and view updated balances
Managers have a separate dashboard that shows time off trends and also a team calendar for a monthly view of all approved time off.
Time and attendance
Make informed workforce decisions. Predict operational needs with a flexible system that supports many work arrangements, whether it is part-time, temporary, seasonal or contractor hours. Actual time and labor data helps you maintain compliance with local, state and federal labor laws.
- Visual scheduler helps generate schedules efficiently, in accordance with your scheduling policies.
- Dashboards make it easy for employees to clock in and out, access their work schedules and transfer between departments. Managers can view and edit time cards.
- Reports help predict operational needs. Track total hours, overtime accruals and project expenses in a variety of ways.
INFORMATION WHEN AND HOW YOU NEED IT
Detailed payroll reports
Access multiple reports to gain important insights into your HR, payroll and benefits spending to help you stay in control of payroll costs every step of the way. Take advantage of 20+ standard payroll, billing and HR reports.
Reports are easily exported to PDF, Excel and CSV formats and include details around payroll registers, job costing and employee data along with options to sort by department.