THE AMPLIFY OPPORTUNITY
At Amplify, we help companies grow and succeed by offering unique HR solutions delivered through unrivaled customer service. As a Professional Employer Organization or PEO, our clients rely on us to provide a Fortune 500 benefits package to their employees, while handling all of their HR, payroll, employment taxes, workers’ compensation and more! We cannot provide these services to our clients, if we don’t provide our employees the best benefits package first.
Simply put, we can deliver on our Vision Statement only if we take care of our internal employees first.
Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, plus tax-advantaged HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care accounts.
Our growth culture provides opportunity for our Team Members to grow beyond their current roles.
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
You can take the time you need to travel, rest, and reconnect with your friends and family.
There’s always a solution, and we empower our Team Members to make decisions that are best for Amplify and our clients.
We offer a comprehensive retirement 401(k) plan to achieve your long-term financial goals.
For a description of each available position, please select a job title listed below. To apply, please email a cover letter and your resume to info (at) amplifyhrm (dot) com
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
OUTSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
Growing Chicago based “All-in-one HR” (Payroll, Benefits, HR, 401K & WC) firm looking for an outside sales executive. This position would be responsible for sourcing and closing new PEO, payroll and benefits business. We offer a competitive base plus aggressive uncapped residual commission. Amplify management team has won Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies 6 times and were Ernst and Young Entrepreneurs of the Year semi-finalist. We are a dynamic and growing company looking for people who want to immediately add value to the team.
- Find, present and close new business for our All-in-One HR platform
- Log everything into Salesforce.com CRM with appropriate information
- Manage any additional marketing/sales duties that come up
- Understand and present the value proposition of all of our products to prospects
- Build strong relationships with both partners, prospects and clients
- 3+ years selling payroll, benefits or PEO services to businesses in Chicago
- Track record of hitting or exceeding quota
CLIENT SERVICE ACCOUNT MANAGER
Growing Chicago based “All-in-one HR” (Payroll, Benefits, HR, 401K & WC) firm looking for an Client Service Account Manager. The position is responsible for working collaboratively with all departments to coordinate and deliver Amplify’s services and products to our clients. This is a great opportunity to learn and gain experience of Human Resources matters. We offer a competitive base plus a comprehensive benefits package. Amplify management team has won Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies 6 times and were Ernst and Young Entrepreneurs of the Year semi-finalist. We are a dynamic and growing company looking for people who want to immediately add value to the team.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for Amplify’s products and services for clients and their employees
- Establishes and maintains a positive client working relationship; builds client loyalty and successfully contributes to high client retention rates
- Monitors Amplify’s service and product delivery to ensure ongoing client satisfaction
- Recommends Amplify’s services and products to the client as appropriate to improve the client’s employment-related operations and efficiencies
- Oversees the resolution of client and HR matters
- Outstanding problem solving and consulting skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; expertise in building and maintaining business relationships
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in HR, project management or similar area
PAYROLL AND BENEFITS IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
Growing Chicago based “All-in-one HR” (Payroll, Benefits, HR, 401K & WC) firm looking for a Payroll and Benefits Implementation Specialist. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate set-up of new client accounts and works collaboratively with all departments, including Human Resources, Benefits, Risk, Tax, and Finance to coordinate and deliver Amplify’s products and services to new clients. We offer a competitive base plus comprehensive benefits. Amplify’s management team has won Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies 6 times and were Ernst and Young Entrepreneurs of the Year semi-finalist. We are a dynamic and growing company looking for people who want to immediately add value to the team.
- Provides outstanding Client Service to Amplify Clients.
- Serves as a primary point of contact and project lead for new Clients to effect a seamless transition to Amplify products and services.
- Directs and manages transition of new Clients from the start of the relationship, including obtaining all required information for new Client set-up.
- Performs analysis of completed payroll and troubleshoots data inconsistencies; identifies trends and potential issues and recommends solutions.
- Provides support and training to new Clients and employees regarding payroll software and general payroll needs.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Minimum of 2+ years processing large volume multi-state payrolls.
- Able to comprehend Paid Time Off policies and implement balance tracking.
- Able to accurately and efficiently input large amounts of data into HRIS system, via data entry or file import.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
- Capable of managing multiple implementation projects while maintaining an existing customer base.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities; expertise in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PEO/human resources outsourcing experience a plus.